Custom Belts from Billy and Charlie's
We will be glad to make a belt for you.
Our standard charge is $30 - $40 plus the price of the pewter components. Small adjustments from
this charge are made for belts of very small, or very great, length or belts with very few,
or a great many, studs. We will be glad to quote
a price - just supply the information below.
We need the following information to make your belt.
Don't give up, guys. Working through this information usually takes about ten
minutes in person, in addition to any time you've spent deciding what pewter bits
you want to use. We're glad to answer any questions
you have about this process and to work with you through e-mail to get this information
so the belt can be made correctly the first time.
- Color of leather. Our stock varies. We can almost always supply black, brown,
and burgundy. Please inquire for other colors. We will be glad to use leather
you supply (if the leather is suitable), with a discount in price.
- Buckle and strap end.
- Studs, their spacing, and any patterns or alternation of studs.
- Whether you would like a purse hanger. If so, how far from the buckle you
would like it set.
- Distance around you at the place where you intend to wear the belt. We routinely
set two additional eyelets to either side of this point to allow for tighter
or looser buckling. Please let us know if you need some other arrangement.
- Amount of belt you would like to hang down from the buckle. Note that our
working assumption is that you will loop the end of the belt up around the
belt itself in a sort of a loose knot, then let it fall back down towards
the ground. We usually calculate 6inches of belt taken up in this knot. We
need to know how much more belt you need - the amount that will actually hang